I believe that gratitude is one of the most important things to have in life. So I thought that I would tell you about 10 things that make me happy in life. These are all little things that I do every day and are things that I hope I never take for granted.
1.Working out: I just feel so confident and happy after I have done exercise of any sort. I try and work out everyday of the week but one day is sort of a rest day where I just stretch and go for a walk.
2. Listening to music: Just finding new music to listen to and going to concerts dancing around (even though I cannot dance) and just having fun all to beat makes me so happy and in such a good mood.
3. The beach/Ocean: I love everything about the ocean, the wildlife, the water. It’s just such a peaceful and calming place to be always!
4. Adventuring: I just love exploring new places and seeing the beautiful parts of the world that mother nature has made for us to see. Never take for granted the planet that you walk upon as one day the beautiful world that you know it to be may be gone! This planet really makes me thankful for what I have and how luck I am to have seen such beautiful parts of the world.
5. Meeting new people: Seriously, I think that right here, right now you should make a vow to yourself to always be confident enough to be able to say to yourself “If I want to know them I have the courage to go up and talk to them” because at the end of this day you only have one life so why not try and meet as people as you possibly can? I think that humans are interesting and I love so much how everyone is unique and I would love to have a piece of everyones perspective on life to carry around with me.
6. Coffee: Ahhhhh the sweet aroma of caffeination. Without the blessing of being able to enjoy this wonderful creation I think that my life would be pretty bland.
7.Writing: whether it be poems, or blogs or short stories I love having the ability to intertwine my emotions and feelings with words and share it with the world! It is the one thing that I truly love to do.
8. Making youtube videos: Every time I make a new youtube video I learn something new about myself or about the software that I am using, somewhere along the line guaranteed I will learn something new. I also love the fact that I am able to spread content that hopefully some people will be able to enjoy, relate to or inspire them to pursue health, fitness and something that they love.
9. Cutting No-Added sugar from my diet: Ever since I took on the challenge to never eat sugar ever again, I have become such a better version of myself and I wouldn’t change anything for the world, as most of the time I feel amazing!
10. Education: I always say “It is 10x better to be life smart then it is to be text book smart” sometimes I surprise myself with what I do know about life and I honestly love being able to extend that knowledge in life.
Don’t ever forget to be thankful for the tiniest things in life! Also don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel- arora lillian and follow my instagram- aroralillian_