It’s crazy to think that in one month I would have had this domain for 1 year! I am extremely amazed! From now on Monday will be my day where I post on my blog! (Yay)!
So to start off this new era of blogging I thought that I would do a quick blog about 10 things you may not know about me.
- I have a youtube channel: If you are yet to see my youtube channel then please click here.
- I am working towards becoming a freelance blogger: I am currently using a website called Linqia and if you know of any other freelance blogging sites for beginners please do not hesitate to comment on this and let me know.
- I am a film nerd: not so much as I look into the nitty gritty things that occur in films however, I really do enjoy indulging into genius films that make you feel something or keep you thinking for a long time.
- I believe in the law of attraction: Affirmations after affirmations it all starts in your mind my friends.
- I love writing poetry: poems are something that really help me escape my own mind. If you would like to read a few of my poems then click here.
- I am a newly vegan. Not that I normally announce myself as being vegan I normally just try and say I am vegetarian and I don’t eat milk or eggs. After a little bit of research and spending time with my Vegan friend Ruby I have decided to join the movement (but don’t worry I am still sugar free).
- I am a dog person and my favourite dog is a husky. Watch me one day I will own a Husky it will happen!
- My Favourite Car is Jeep’s. This obsession came about 2 years ago when I spent time in Arizona. How can anyone go wrong with Jeeps? They’re beautiful.
- My favourite book is To Kill A Mockingbird: I have a lot to thank that book for. The fact that it has helped shape who I am today is truly remarkable.
- And Finally; My Favourite movie with my favourite actor (I will leave for you to guess who that is): Is Catch me if you can!
I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this blog! Don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven’t already! And I will see you next Monday!
Work to be content.